The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gracexa
hi I'm Grace!

What course are you applying for?: Psychology (including a placement year)

What subjects are you studying now?: Biology, Chemistry and Psychology plus an EPQ :smile:

I’m also applying for psychology with a placement year my A-levels are Psychology Biology Business studies and EPQ
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
What course are you applying for? BSc International Management with placement yearWhat subjects are you studying now? Politics, Geography and Business Predicted grades; A*AB A in EPQAlso applying to; Edinburgh, St Andrews, Exeter and Loughborough. Bath is my No.1 :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by lukebrune
What course are you applying for? BSc International Management with placement yearWhat subjects are you studying now? Politics, Geography and Business Predicted grades; A*AB A in EPQAlso applying to; Edinburgh, St Andrews, Exeter and Loughborough. Bath is my No.1 :smile:

Hey I’m looking at Bath and Loughborough too. I want to study management, hmu if u wanna chat 😊
im applying for architecture and i currently take art, graphics and physics
Applying for Biological Sciences! Predicted ABB, studying Biology, Chemistry, Maths! Fingers crossed, been here a couple times and I fell in love!!
I have a deferred place to start at Bath next September to study Economics.I did Maths, Chemistry, Economics and an EPQ and got 4A*s.hmu if you are also deferring. :smile:
Anyone know if offers have started coming out yet?
What course are you applying for?
Chemical Engineering MEng + Year in industry
What subjects are you studying now?
Maths, Chem, Phys, FMaths
Original post by eleanaaah
Anyone know if offers have started coming out yet?

I just got an offer for MSc Machine Learning and Autonomous Systems this morning
Reply 29
Original post by TuttiFrutti1997
I just got an offer for MSc Machine Learning and Autonomous Systems this morning

Congratulations! When did you send your application?
Original post by SudiT
Congratulations! When did you send your application?

I sent it on the 22nd of September. The response was timely so I appreciate that on the university's part
Has anyone received an offer for Computer Science and Maths yet?
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Bath for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Course: Chemistry for Drug Discovery (with a year in industry)
I am taking chemistry, maths and geography A Level and an EPQ :smile:
Course: Biochemistry

I'm taking A level biology, chemistry and psychology.

my predicted grades are AAB, but I qualify for the reduced offer, so fingers crossed!
also sent my application off on the 21st.
Hi everyone! My name is Leah and I am a chemical engineering student, currently on placement :smile: It's great to hear that you are all applying to Bath! Good luck with your applications and please quote me if you have any questions about Bath.

Leah
Placement Chemical Engineering
Original post by University of Bath
Hi everyone! My name is Leah and I am a chemical engineering student, currently on placement :smile: It's great to hear that you are all applying to Bath! Good luck with your applications and please quote me if you have any questions about Bath.

Leah
Placement Chemical Engineering

Hi Leah, i’m applying to bath for september 2021 and i was simply wondering how ethnically diversity this uni is. many thanks
Original post by Maddy.Perks
Applying for Biological Sciences! Predicted ABB, studying Biology, Chemistry, Maths! Fingers crossed, been here a couple times and I fell in love!!

Nice to see another biology applicant!! I study biology, chemistry, maths, and sociology :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by ggrhodes03
Nice to see another biology applicant!! I study biology, chemistry, maths, and sociology :smile:

Bio student here too! What drew you guys to this course?
What course are you applying for? Business BSc

What subjects are you studying now? N/A. Passed with AAA (Classics, Music, History) in 2020 :smile:
I'm torn between the 3 year psych degree and the 4 year with a placement year - any thoughts?

Latest