Official University of Bedfordshire 2021 applicant chat

Watch
Manooka
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to The University of Bedfordshire for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
lynnne_43
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I’m Lynne and I’m applying for Midwifery as a mature student. Currently doing my access course at the minute
ZowieM
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey Lynne,Im due to start my access to nursing in a couple of weeks, and then im hoping to get into bedfordshire Uni,Im nervous but excited!
ClaireDenman1983
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi!

I’m Claire and also looking at Midwifery for 2021 start. I’m currently doing my Access course but starting to panic as so many people have already sent in the applications!
Good luck everyone!
lynnne_43
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ClaireDenman1983)
Hi!

I’m Claire and also looking at Midwifery for 2021 start. I’m currently doing my Access course but starting to panic as so many people have already sent in the applications!
Good luck everyone!
I need to complete 5 units so I can get an academic reference. Mines on hold for now but lots are in the same boat and we have until January and it doesn’t go on first come first served kinda thing. x
ClaireDenman1983
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HowesNat)
Hi, could I ask if you are doing online access courses? If so which ones? I want to apply for midwifery in 2022 intake but need to do an access course first, just unsure which one to do and want to make sure it's accepted entry requirement wise before doing it ! Thanks x
I’m doing the HE Access Diploma in Midwifery, I’m doing it through Stonebridge, but the Distance Learning Centre also do it.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone completed unit 5 cell biology. I’ve sent for feedback from learn direct and they’ve said I’ve not done bits that I actually have . Anyone else had this?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lynnne_43)
Hi I’m Lynne and I’m applying for Midwifery as a mature student. Currently doing my access course at the minute
How far have you got , I’m on unit 5 so far. Did you head your contents, conclusion etc?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (57)
15.7%
I'm not sure (11)
3.03%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (124)
34.16%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.65%
I'm not a current university student (165)
45.45%

Watched Threads