The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Official Birmingham City University 2021 applicant chat

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
heyy, is anyone studying speech and language therapy in september??

Hi I applied too and got an offer, do you have any socials so we could get to know each other :smile:)
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Cemaesbay
I've just applied (late!) but not heard anything back yet. Have you got a place?

heyy! yes i have!!
Hi I applied too and got an offer, do you have any socials so we could get to know each other :smile:)

heyy! yeahh i do, is there any way i could pm you??
I've just applied (late!) but not heard anything back yet. Have you got a place?

Also, I forgot to add but good luckkk!!
Also, I forgot to add but good luckkk!!

Ah thank you :smile: and congrats on your offer! I've applied for the Msc too, but hear it's really competitive. Did it take long between your interview & offer? The team at BCU seem really nice.
Ah thank you :smile: and congrats on your offer! I've applied for the Msc too, but hear it's really competitive. Did it take long between your interview & offer? The team at BCU seem really nice.

Oh, I’ve applied for the BSc so i’m not too sure about the MSc, it took around a week after the interview for me to get the offer x
Oh, I’ve applied for the BSc so i’m not too sure about the MSc, it took around a week after the interview for me to get the offer x

I've just applied for the BSc too - thought I'd double my chances and probably don't have enough experience for the MSc! Only wish I'd given it proper thought and applied before the Jan deadline :rolleyes: Good to know you heard back fairly quickly x
I've just applied for the BSc too - thought I'd double my chances and probably don't have enough experience for the MSc! Only wish I'd given it proper thought and applied before the Jan deadline :rolleyes: Good to know you heard back fairly quickly x

Oh okayy, I hope you hear back from them soon! X

Yeah sure! I will take the anonymous off:smile:)

Yes sure ! I will take the anonymous off :smile:))
Original post by kaydeeshizz
Yes sure ! I will take the anonymous off :smile:))

heyy, thanks for doing that! it isn’t letting me send a pm to you so would you be able to send your socials by chance?? sorry about that!
heyy, thanks for doing that! it isn’t letting me send a pm to you so would you be able to send your socials by chance?? sorry about that!

Yeah sure , I only have Twitter it’s @ThePoloTM
Original post by kaydeeshizz
Yeah sure , I only have Twitter it’s @ThePoloTM

ohh, i don’t have twitter but i have instagram and snapchat!
Is anyone else like, nervous they won’t meet the entry requirements because of the teacher assessed grades?
Is anyone else like, nervous they won’t meet the entry requirements because of the teacher assessed grades?

I do, because I just finished my last exam paper and I don’t know how this will go with the Teacher Assessed Grades. I have an unconditional offer for my insurance so I might not be as worried as you.
I do, because I just finished my last exam paper and I don’t know how this will go with the Teacher Assessed Grades. I have an unconditional offer for my insurance so I might not be as worried as you.

oh you’re blessed then, hopefully all goes well for you. but yeah, mines conditional so i’m just worried i might not get the grades they want.
Hey guys, anyone going to the open day on 26th June 2021. What do you think about it? I've already firmed BCU and I want to start my accommodation application and haven't even seen the University due to COVID.
Hey guys, anyone going to the open day on 26th June 2021. What do you think about it? I've already firmed BCU and I want to start my accommodation application and haven't even seen the University due to COVID.

I’m going, but there seems to be limited booking spaces in the tours and stuff.
I applied for psychology and I got in but I also haven't been able to go for open days. I've also been trying to find the societies, groupchats and stuff, so if anyone has access to that or any hints on how to find them please let me know
hiya, i've applied for music journalism! i've also applied to portsmouth, winchester, huddersfield and chester, but will probably be firming bcu :smile:

Quick Reply