Official Birmingham City University 2021 applicant chat

Watch
username5458506
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
has anybody applied for primary education?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by amouraaa)
has anybody applied for primary education?
Hey I have
Michae86l
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tommarshall2468)
Hi everyone, I've applied for automotive engineering starting in September and I was wondering if anyone had any idea about which accommodation is the best as I have no idea and reviews seem to vary a lot person to person. Ideally I would be somewhere sociable and fun while also being somewhere I can get my head down anhd do some work.
Im also wanting to do this course. Just out of interest, what was the offer birmingham city gave you if you dont mind me asking?
username5458506
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey I have
hey I hope everything goes well for you! have you received an offer yet?
Last edited by username5458506; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
No haven't even got an interview yet🤣 have u had anything
username5458506
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No haven't even got an interview yet🤣 have u had anything
no😭 dek when they start to reply to offers
tommarshall2468
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Michae86l)
Im also wanting to do this course. Just out of interest, what was the offer birmingham city gave you if you dont mind me asking?
haven’t got an offer back yet but i only applied a few weeks ago, but will let you know if / when i get one.
DeeH01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey I’ve applied for Fashion design with a foundation year! I applied on the old UCAS deadline date, so I doubt I’ll hear anything for awhile
ashhh19
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiii I’m applying for bcu and I’ve received an offer!! Does anyone here know if there are any gcs for BCU applicants??
DeeH01
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ashhh19)
Hiii I’m applying for bcu and I’ve received an offer!! Does anyone here know if there are any gcs for BCU applicants??
Yes! I tried to post the link to the bcu group chat but STR wouldn’t allow it🤧 but if you go on Facebook and search the bcu freshers 21/22 page you can join and get all the links!
DeeH01
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Apparently loads of people are applying to bcu this year 😭 most people I’ve seen on socials and stuff have put BCU and NTU so probs gonna take forever to get back to people!
rosequartzzz
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hii (: i'm applying for an Early Childhood Studies undergraduate degree and I'm hoping to start at BCU in 2021. my name is lily and i'm 17
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
has anybody received an offer from bcu?
albssx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by rosequartzzz)
hii (: i'm applying for an Early Childhood Studies undergraduate degree and I'm hoping to start at BCU in 2021. my name is lily and i'm 17
I’ve applied to the same course!
sosipsoso
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I applied for Biomedical Science w/foundation year on 22nd Jan. I also heard many people from London applied, and my PS was kinda rubbish, so we’ll see.....
DiamondDia
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sosipsoso)
I applied for Biomedical Science w/foundation year on 22nd Jan. I also heard many people from London applied, and my PS was kinda rubbish, so we’ll see.....
I applied for Biomedical Science too! But the standard 3 years.
sosipsoso
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DiamondDia)
I applied for Biomedical Science too! But the standard 3 years.
Good luck! I originally applied for the standard 3 years, but my school made me change it to a foundation year because they thought it may increase my chances of getting an unconditional.
DiamondDia
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Good luck! I originally applied for the standard 3 years, but my school made me change it to a foundation year because they thought it may increase my chances of getting an unconditional.
I actually got an unconditional for it haha 😂 but you’ll definitely get in I know it!
sosipsoso
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DiamondDia)
I actually got an unconditional for it haha 😂 but you’ll definitely get in I know it!
Oh wow, congrats! When did you apply?
DiamondDia
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh wow, congrats! When did you apply?
Thank you! I applied back in October, my friend applied earlier than me on the same course and Uni and still hasn’t gotten an offer yet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (565)
50.31%
No (558)
49.69%

Watched Threads