ITQ
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi all,

I haven't seen any chat threads for anyone starting the Physiotherapy Pre Reg in 2021 at Coventry University as of yet!

Would be nice to get to know some people starting the course, anyone else received an offer yet?
johit8
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi,I have applied for the course but am waiting for an interview date. Have you had your interview? If so how did it go?

Congratulations of the offer!
Last edited by johit8; 2 months ago
ITQ
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I have had my interview and been accepted onto the course! Just eager to get on with the course now!

Happy to share my experience through the interview process and give some advice 😊
Last edited by ITQ; 1 month ago
johit8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ITQ)
Hi,

I have had my interview and been accepted onto the course! Just eager to get on with the course now!

Happy to share my experience through the interview process and give some advice 😊
Congratulations!! How did you find the interview? I'm currently preparing for mine!

Any advice would be amazing!
ITQ
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
The best advice I can offer is to learn about the nhs 6C's and try to find example from your own experience. Constantly refer back to the 6C's and provide plenty of examples!

Additionally, it would be wise to just do some research on what physiotherapist actually do and the type of conditions, injuries and disease that you may come across as a physio! A question I was asked was regarding other health care professionals you may be in contact with and what your role with them may entail!

I hope this was helpful!
johit8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ITQ)
The best advice I can offer is to learn about the nhs 6C's and try to find example from your own experience. Constantly refer back to the 6C's and provide plenty of examples!

Additionally, it would be wise to just do some research on what physiotherapist actually do and the type of conditions, injuries and disease that you may come across as a physio! A question I was asked was regarding other health care professionals you may be in contact with and what your role with them may entail!

I hope this was helpful!
Hi,

I've received an offer from Coventry, so thank you for all your help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (23)
30.67%
No - I have already returned home (9)
12%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (17)
22.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (5)
6.67%
No - I live at home during term anyway (21)
28%

Watched Threads