Official BPP University 2021 applicant chat

Watch
Manooka
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to BPP University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
Yemzy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I applied for pre registration adult nursing
Phunene
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I applied for pre registration mental health nursing.
Phunene
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Yemzy)
I applied for pre registration adult nursing
whereabout are you studying from? have you heard or met anyone who studied nursing with BPP?
Yemzy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Phunene)
whereabout are you studying from? have you heard or met anyone who studied nursing with BPP?
I will be studying in the Waterloo campus, I haven’t heard or met anyone
Phunene
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
ok. Thanks
EllenE
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Amazing!! I’m a 2nd year nurse apprentice with BPP studying adult nursing. Let me know if you would like to know anything!
EllenE
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Phunene)
Hey! I’m a 2nd year student nurse apprentice with BPP! Let me know if I can help you at all by answering any questions you may have! E
Phunene
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by EllenE)
Hey! I’m a 2nd year student nurse apprentice with BPP! Let me know if I can help you at all by answering any questions you may have! E
thats brilliant. I have so many questions, can I PM you please? thanks
Yemzy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by EllenE)
Hey! I’m a 2nd year student nurse apprentice with BPP! Let me know if I can help you at all by answering any questions you may have!
-How is it like studying there since there is no campus
-What is the class room size
- Is there a library and computers for students ( I’m asking this because I saw a review where someone was complaining that they aren’t enough computers and books to go round for students)
- what location are you studying in

Thank you
Callomir
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have had an offer from BPP, but cannot decide whether to study at BPP London Holborn or BPP Cambridge. Initial thoughts were that travel-wise, London Holborn is about a 35 min train journey from where I live into central London, and then maybe 5-10 mins from Holborn to walk to the institution. But I also considered BPP Cambridge as it would be a nice change of pace from location and even the tuition fees would be slightly cheaper, as opposed to London.

Does anyone know what the facilities are like for either London Holborn or Cambridge? If possible as well, what is the exam structure like? Is the exam period split between January exams and May exams, for example, or would you take all exams at the end of the academic year?

Edit: Also bumping the user above ^ who mentioned class sizes and the resources available for students, if that could be mentioned, I and other members would be truly grateful.
Last edited by Callomir; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (75)
11.87%
Virtual campus tours/open days (154)
24.37%
Live streaming events (51)
8.07%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (58)
9.18%
A uni comparison tool (146)
23.1%
An in-person event when available (148)
23.42%