Studying tips that have actually helped you

Watch
Fareeha18
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey guys! My AS level exams are starting from 6th Oct'2020.Can someone help me with my action plan/revision plan?Really need to change my studying technique.it would be great if y'all can share studying tips that have actually helped you.
Subjects:Bio,Chem and Phy.
Last edited by Fareeha18; 3 weeks ago

josie71202
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I use flashcards and revision cards. I also make concepts into images and put them around my room
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Fareeha18)
Hey guys! My AS level exams are starting from 6th Oct'2020.Can someone help me with my action plan/revision plan?Really need to change my studying technique.it would be great if y'all can share studying tips that have actually helped you.
I think it really depends on the type of learner you are. Do you learn more through words or pictures? Also, do you prefer reading or listening?
Last edited by 5hyl33n; 3 weeks ago
Fareeha18
Rep:
?
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
I think it really depends on the type of learner you are. Do you learn more through words or pictures? Also, do you prefer reading or listening?
I prefer reading and note taking but its time consuming.I just have 1 month to revise the whole syllabus
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I prefer reading and note taking but its time consuming.I just have 1 month to revise the whole syllabus
I think you should start off doing a past paper and outlining your weakness from there. After, you should revise those topics and re-attempt the questions you could not do. Perhaps, make a flashcard on that question and test yourself regularly.

Which subjects are you taking?
Fareeha18
Rep:
?
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
I think you should start off doing a past paper and outlining your weakness from there. After, you should revise those topics and re-attempt the questions you could not do. Perhaps, make a flashcard on that question and test yourself regularly.

Which subjects are you taking?
Chem,Bio and Phy
Do you think it's possible to get AAA in just a month?bec rght now I think i stand at BCD
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Chem,Bio and Phy
Do you think it's possible to get AAA in just a month?bec rght now I think i stand at BCD
You do have a better chance to rise from BC to AA but from a D to an A is much more harder. Maybe, aim for ABB - BBB as that sounds a bit more realistic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (54)
20.93%
No (204)
79.07%

Watched Threads