Official University of Buckingham 2021 applicant chat

Watch
Manooka
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Buckingham for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
Jacoboseara
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hello, I’m a year 13 student and am planning on applying to Buckingham for medicine. I have 2 questions:
1) My predicted grades are the following; Spanish A*, Biology A, Chemistry A, German B. With these grades what are my odds of getting an interview offer, I know it’s hard to say but more or less what do people apply with ?
2) secondly I’d like to know when the deadline is to apply for January 2022 entry, the website does not really say.
Thank you.
SLouiseaaaaaaa
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hey Everyone! Mature Student (will be 23 when going) applied to study Accounting and Finance! Still haven’t received any offer yet! Sent my UCAS off on the 8-10-20. Good luck everybody!😊

Update- Recieved an unconditional offer today!!😱
Last edited by SLouiseaaaaaaa; 7 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (183)
43.88%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (48)
11.51%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.91%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (88)
21.1%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (41)
9.83%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (24)
5.76%

Watched Threads