Official Buckinghamshire New University 2021 applicant thread

Watch
Manooka
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Buckinghamshire New University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
dennibull37
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi

I am Applying for Law with a foundation year

I currently study Btec Business

- Denni
Zohaib098
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Hi, So am I!
kiran g
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
i am applying for psychology with foundation year
pachebatrichard
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
I'm applying for strength and conditioning.
Spiceykells
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
i am appling for Operation Department Practioner. Does any one have a sample of the maths and english which they gives for the interview?
Rowdyyyy
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I am tryna study music production n business - Caleb
Anonymous #1
Report 2 days ago
In High Wycombe 13-14 December 2021 , disabled intersex person of colour seeking some companionship ( I like women - straight I guess) there on business and university was always lonely stressful dunno about friendship let alone dating / hock ups etc I hope everyone is having a good time at uni and please seek support if not as uni can be tough time,especially round the holidays! Take care all x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (30)
31.58%
Yes - a trusted person (23)
24.21%
No (29)
30.53%
I'm not sure (13)
13.68%

Watched Threads