The Student Room Group

Who are most likely to cheat guys or girls?

Who are most likely to cheat on their partner guys or girls?
Facts say boys, sorry, according to statistics over many years
Both.
Overall boys and men. But if you look at the stats carefully, working women are more likely to cheat (the women who cheat are more likely to be working women, works both ways) than working men (most men work).
Reply 4
i mean from a logical point of view - definitely both guys and girls, unless most guys in the world are gay... which, sadly, isn't the case.
Both. Everyone cheats.
Reply 6
Another month, another TSR thread asking this question...
Generally men but women are completely capable of it as well.
I'm not sure.
Guys seem to be the most likely to get caught or confess.
Funny how those pointing towards statistics aren't actually providing them :tongue:

Both sexes are equally capable of cheating.
Original post by bored_user:)
Overall boys and men. But if you look at the stats carefully, working women are more likely to cheat (the women who cheat are more likely to be working women, works both ways) than working men (most men work).

Most women work as well. Either inside or outside of their homes. And a woman stuck at home is just as likely to take on a lover for some excitement as anyone else.
Original post by ZR246
Most women work as well. Either inside or outside of their homes. And a woman stuck at home is just as likely to take on a lover for some excitement as anyone else.

Original post by bored_user:)

There was a statistic(I'll try and find it) that said that housewives/women who don't work tend to cheat more.
Original post by Anonymous
Who are most likely to cheat on their partner guys or girls?

both do. So it doesn't really matter
Both
Normally I would say males but these days in places like britain it could well be both
Manchester United players.
Members of Parliament for Uxbridge.
Whoever is the most unhappiest in their relationship.
Anyone can cheat, regardless of their gender.
Manchester United players.
Members of Parliament for Uxbridge.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending