TSR is overloaded?

Watch this thread
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Did tsr crash? :iiam:
Name:  Screenshot_20200903-145057_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  88.0 KB
Last edited by Chronoscope; 1 year ago
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Chronoscope)
Did tsr crash? :iiam:
The first page isn't updating! The world is coming to an end :eek:
Chronoscope
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by ecolier)
The first page isn't updating! The world is coming to an end :eek:
flaurie
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I got that page this morning but it went away after I refreshed it!
Foxehh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
My posts keep saying 'error replying to thread' but when I reload the page they're right there. TSR is broken :lol:
Roses.Are.Red
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
My posts keep saying 'error replying to thread' but when I reload the page they're right there. TSR is broken :lol:
yess thats what happened to me, and when I checked the thread, it posted my reply twice!
EDIT: happened to this one too, and didn't apear until I refreshed. It kept on saying I was triyng to post a duplicate of another post within the last five minutes?😂
Last edited by PhoenixRose338; 1 year ago
username3508100
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
All kinds of weird things are happening for me, error replying to threads, overloaded, the threads in 'Latest' aren't refreshing!
username1339858_
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Same.
Foxehh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KelsieTaylor)
yess thats what happened to me, and when I checked the thread, it posted my reply twice!
EDIT: happened to this one too, and didn't apear until I refreshed. It kept on saying I was triyng to post a duplicate of another post within the last five minutes?😂
Yep, same exact thing is happening to me

Notifications also arent working.
username5173262
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
TSR going to Brazil stg
Hazelly
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Same here. TSR isn’t happy that students are back at school :lol:
15Characters...
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Haunted.
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm telling you guys, the trolls are taking over. Even TSR can't take anymore of their nonsense threads.
username5173262
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I blame all the blogs :K:
sarahlmao
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yes
Ducky_MoMo
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Working fine for me. Just keep refreshin!!!
birights
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
idk why but whenever i try to 'ask a question' at the top it keeps saying error ):
username5173262
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Is this what happens when Corbyn nationalises the internet?
username3508100
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Bobas)
Working fine for me. Just keep refreshin!!!
I must've refreshed about 50 times and still nothing lol
khadijaaaxxxx
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
eh it's working fine for me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (2)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (4)
66.67%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads