The Student Room Group

My Poorly Foot!

Hey guys!

I am in need of some advice! Basically all of the christmas shopping, gym work, cold weather, bad shoes and having to be on my feet all day at work has caused my left foot to be in dire agony! I have a huge blister underneath my middle toe, the surrounding area is red raw, i can't feel my toes whatsoever and i can't physically walk on my left foot properly! Does anyone have any quick fix methods to get my foot feeling okay again? I am in pain guys! I have a feeling it might be more than a blister and painful foot though- i think i may have injured my toe through judo but i am so unsure! Any advice would be appreciated though!

Lou
xxx
Reply 1
wear trainers.

invest in a bandage for a few days
Reply 2
Well, when my arm was hurting, Kate (aka F. Poste) suggested that I should stop talking to random on MSN (because of all the typing). Maybe you should stop typing with your foot for a while?

Else, soak it in hot water for some time (maybe?)
Reply 3
Wear those 'party feet; things I see on the tele?
Once I had a massive blister on my feet due to wearing football boots that were too small. My veins were all green filled with poision from the blister. Rushed up to the hopsital to get it burst.
Reply 5
Soak it in hot water for a while, and try not to walk! Then, cover it with a plaster with lots of padding, and wear sensible shoes for a while.
Reply 6
Aww :frown: That sounds painful.
I don't know what to suggest other than plasters.
Just burst it
Reply 8
knee yourself in the forhead, that way you will forget about the pain in your foot cos your head will be hurting.

seriously though, try putting alcohol on it to clean it and also dry it up; that works for me after i have been running and i get blisters. if that doesnt work, phone the doctor :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending