Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

I am in need of some advice! Basically all of the christmas shopping, gym work, cold weather, bad shoes and having to be on my feet all day at work has caused my left foot to be in dire agony! I have a huge blister underneath my middle toe, the surrounding area is red raw, i can't feel my toes whatsoever and i can't physically walk on my left foot properly! Does anyone have any quick fix methods to get my foot feeling okay again? I am in pain guys! I have a feeling it might be more than a blister and painful foot though- i think i may have injured my toe through judo but i am so unsure! Any advice would be appreciated though!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    wear trainers.

invest in a bandage for a few days

ReputationRep:
    Well, when my arm was hurting, Kate (aka F. Poste) suggested that I should stop talking to random on MSN (because of all the typing). Maybe you should stop typing with your foot for a while?

Else, soak it in hot water for some time (maybe?)

ReputationRep:
    Wear those 'party feet; things I see on the tele?

ReputationRep:
    Once I had a massive blister on my feet due to wearing football boots that were too small. My veins were all green filled with poision from the blister. Rushed up to the hopsital to get it burst.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Soak it in hot water for a while, and try not to walk! Then, cover it with a plaster with lots of padding, and wear sensible shoes for a while.

ReputationRep:
    Aww That sounds painful.
    I don't know what to suggest other than plasters.

ReputationRep:
    Just burst it

ReputationRep:
    knee yourself in the forhead, that way you will forget about the pain in your foot cos your head will be hurting.

seriously though, try putting alcohol on it to clean it and also dry it up; that works for me after i have been running and i get blisters. if that doesnt work, phone the doctor

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2004
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.