The Student Room Group

Do girls who say ‘all men are trash’ realise

That when you say that you’re pretty much outing yourself as someone with daddy problems. Probably not in your best interest to do that.

But the good thing is that every time I hear that I feel thankful for having a father. My mum and sister would definitely not ever call him trash!
You must take responsibility for your choices if you’re always getting attached with trashy ****boys. That’s your fault. Not men’s.

Scroll to see replies

Ok
Why are you posting under anonymous? :holmes:
Reply 3
it's not exactly someone's fault if those they've trusted have turned out to be bad people, you can know someone for months or even years and not actually know what kind of person they really are.

sadly a lot of people suffer bad experiences enough to just generalise in that way and its up to them to make the journey to realising that everyone is unique and shouldn't be painted with such a large brush
Original post by Anonymous
That when you say that you’re pretty much outing yourself as someone with daddy problems. Probably not in your best interest to do that.

But the good thing is that every time I hear that I feel thankful for having a father. My mum and sister would definitely not ever call him trash!
You must take responsibility for your choices if you’re always getting attached with trashy f*ckboys. That’s your fault. Not men’s.

Lol I’m guessing you’re one of the “nice guys”

Also it’s not a persons fault if the partner they have trusted treats them badly. Stop with the victim blaming.

If you’re not a trash person.. good for you. Let us vent our frustrations in peace.
Reply 5
Original post by AlaiaKenny

Also it’s not a persons fault if the partner they have trusted treats them badly. Stop with the victim blaming.

If you’re not a trash person.. good for you. Let us vent our frustrations in peace.

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Reply 6
Wait what?
Kill all men does not mean ALL men. It is a movement against misogyny.

Also I'm not sure if you realise that pinning the issues created by a liar on the people they are lying to is flawed but. Uh.
Reply 8
Original post by AlaiaKenny

I’ve never called myself a ‘nice guy’, I let people see that for themselves.
‘Nice guys’ are men who feel entitled to a romantic relationship because they put women on a pedestal.
I’m posting this because it genuinely seems to me that these girls who announce their resentment toward men DO NOT realise how that comes across to others as a desperate cry of ‘I did not have a father’. It’s pitiful and something so personal, makes no sense to announce it publicly.

I realise that people can be cheated, but girls with daddy problems tend to become involved with men who are clearly from the outset the most scummy. Psychologists have elaborate explanations for that it’s to do with self esteem issues, a wish for a self-fulfilling prophecy and other things.

You must take responsibility for your choices if you’re always getting attached with trashy f*ckboys. That’s your fault. Not men’s.

no they dont realise this lol. otherwise, why would they do it?
I dont know how anyone can actually conclusively say "all ___ are ___" about any groups the way they do. Makes no sense lol... statistically its just impossible. There are terrible men, nice men, terrible women, nice women. the world keeps turning lol. pretty pointless thread tho
(edited 3 years ago)
How has this anonymous fella been posting these type of questions everyday since 1999??
Reply 11
Do users who abuse anonymous realise

That when you say that you’re pretty much outing yourself as someone with insecurity problems. Probably not in your best interest to do that.

But the good thing is that every time I hear that I feel thankful for not being insecure. My account would definitely not ever do that!
You must take responsibility for your choices if you’re always posting risky things. That’s your fault. Not TSR's.

FTFY
Honestly people, this is the internet. If you’re so bothered about someone being anonymous, or can’t see why someone would rather post anonymously then I’m only going to think you’re stupid. So keep the insults to yourself, if you’d rather go for ad hominems then my opinion must at some level have bothered you.
Honestly people, this is the internet. If you’re so bothered about someone being anonymous, or can’t see why someone would rather post anonymously then I’m only going to think you’re stupid. So keep the insults to yourself, if you’d rather go for ad hominems then my opinion must at some level have bothered you.

yeah I Agree with this really. unpopular opinion but... you know, the reason people say things in anon sometimes is because they got an unpopular opinion, and they want to discuss and debate it without everyone hating them :biggrin: I gave up on pleasing other people months ago though, which is probably why I have no friends lol.

Edit: this is the internet, if ad hominems bothers you then you are going to implode. It. is. everywhere. LOL the amount of times I'll be discussing something with someone on social media, and they realise they dont have an argument, and read my bio then respond with "well you would say that as a vegan wouldnt you? You're just a stupid vegan". Its like... what?? irrelevant lol.
(edited 3 years ago)

Dont you get bored of trolling with all these threads attacking women, whilst hiding behind anonymous. Have a spine and use your real username.
Original post by 999tigger
Dont you get bored of trolling with all these threads attacking women, whilst hiding behind anonymous. Have a spine and use your real username.

how does this attack women? first of all, i dont believe you can "attack" people with words. Secondly, the women hes discussing are openly "attacking" men by your own definition anyway. I mean, if you can't take it, dont dish it out and wish death on an entire demographic lol
Some men are trash. Some women are trash. Just a fact :tongue:
Original post by nursingstudentuk
how does this attack women? first of all, i dont believe you can "attack" people with words. Secondly, the women hes discussing are openly "attacking" men by your own definition anyway. I mean, if you can't take it, dont dish it out and wish death on an entire demographic lol

You have a lot to learn about TSR.
Doesnt really matter whether you believe you can attack people with words, TSR and the law suggest otherwise.
Original post by nursingstudentuk

It's attacking women because he's victim-blaming the women who get treated badly by guys
Original post by 999tigger
You have a lot to learn about TSR.
Doesnt really matter whether you believe you can attack people with words, TSR and the law suggest otherwise.

how can you be attacked by words though? And I understand that some words can be very hateful, aggressive and explicit, but I dont see that OP has done that anywhere here... unless I've read wrong?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending