Amber W
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just wondering if anyone looking to enrol for London Met this year at Postgraduate level has had difficult accessing their timetables (published today) and also payment options online for the fees for their course?
f.g01825
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Amber W)
Just wondering if anyone looking to enrol for London Met this year at Postgraduate level has had difficult accessing their timetables (published today) and also payment options online for the fees for their course?
Hi, I am a student at London Metropolitan University and hope I will be able to help you today.

I definitely suggest contacting the university using the following link. You will find many ways of being able to talk to someone to raise your concerns. You can send a message or email to our course enquiries or admissions team, request a call back from the uni, chat online with us or speak over the phone with a member of the course enquiries or admissions team. All the details can be found using the following link. https://www.londonmet.ac.uk/contact-us/

I hope you find all the answers you are looking for and we look forward to having you study with LMU. Good luck!
Firewood1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They did not start re-enrolment of continuing students, did they?
Amber W
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thank you for the contact details. Have already contacted them an awful lot and the issue appears to not be getting resolved. It’s getting quite late into the year, just am not sure if everyone can access their timetable or is it just me having issues. Will keep trying.
f.g01825
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Amber W)
Thank you for the contact details. Have already contacted them an awful lot and the issue appears to not be getting resolved. It’s getting quite late into the year, just am not sure if everyone can access their timetable or is it just me having issues. Will keep trying.
Hi, timetables are taking a while because they’re trying to work out how it’s going to work with the whole pandemic. They will probably release them when they are all ready for each individual. You will hopefully receive them within the next month or so.

Hope this helps.
student_nikita
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Same here. I login to the London metropolitan applicant portal and get a message saying pre-enrolment checks are in progress. Somewhere a message I've seen said timetable is to be received mid September and we are now past 15th of September.

Any news is good news on both fronts.
Last edited by student_nikita; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by student_nikita)
Same here. I login to the London metropolitan applicant portal and get a message saying pre-enrolment checks are in progress. Somewhere a message I've seen said timetable is to be received mid September and we are now past 15th of September.

Any news is good news on both fronts.
I just checked yesterday and I got my timetable. Check yourself. https://student.londonmet.ac.uk/timetable/
student_nikita
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I just checked yesterday and I got my timetable. Check yourself. https://student.londonmet.ac.uk/timetable/
It's gone live now - timetable and student portal works for me too
Firewood1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's gone live now - timetable and student portal works for me too
Are modules updated on the WebLearn and eVision fo this acsdemic year?
student_nikita
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Firewood1)
Are modules updated on the WebLearn and eVision fo this acsdemic year?
Not at the moment. eVision shows come back on enrolment date and Webportal Shows " My Modules

Currently you are not enrolled in any modules."
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Not at the moment. eVision shows come back on enrolment date and Webportal Shows " My Modules

Currently you are not enrolled in any modules."
Yeah it shows the same for me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (180)
14.5%
I'm not sure (57)
4.59%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (367)
29.57%
I have already dropped out (36)
2.9%
I'm not a current university student (601)
48.43%

Watched Threads