tk334
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi, i am about to go into first year of collage, I’m doing bio and chem, i don’t know what to do for 3rd subject yet, i want to do dentistry for 5 year degree at uni.

If I don’t do maths, physics or psychology and instead did geography as my 3rd subject would i still be accepted for that uni course if i got AAA?

Basically if this is sounding confusing lol, which subject should i do as my third? Does it matter as long as i have bio and chemistry and get AAA? Do uni’s want either maths, physics or psychology as the third subject or would any other subject for example geography be okay?

Thanks in advance if anyone replies to this, would be a MASSIVE help
Last edited by tk334; 9 months ago
Interea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
You'd be best off checking the course details for unis you might be interested in - if they have any specific subject requirements they'll be listed (there are also a few that some unis don't accept, but none of your options tend to come under that).
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
If the university page doesn't specify the third A-level has to be in anything specific, it doesn't have to be in anything particular it can be pretty much anything. (very few universities specify "unacceptable" A-levels and Geography wouldn't be one of them) Looked at a few pages and it seems like you'll be fine with that combination. There are no unwritten requirements.
tk334
Rep:
?
(Original post by Interea)
You'd be best off checking the course details for unis you might be interested in - if they have any specific subject requirements they'll be listed (there are also a few that some unis don't accept, but none of your options tend to come under that).
Thank you
tk334
Rep:
?
(Original post by _gcx)
If the university page doesn't specify the third A-level has to be in anything specific, it doesn't have to be in anything particular it can be pretty much anything. (very few universities specify "unacceptable" A-levels and Geography wouldn't be one of them) Looked at a few pages and it seems like you'll be fine with that combination. There are no unwritten requirements.
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.01%
England (109)
33.75%
Belgium (27)
8.36%
Germany (38)
11.76%
Spain (6)
1.86%