The Student Room Group

scared of some boys

I don't understand why but some some boys scare the **** out of me. like my insides turn upside down and i feel like scared from the bottom of my stomach. it might not be because they're boys, might just be their vibes.
like there's this guy who is in my class and he kinda stalks me and he jokes about necrophilia and nazis and i just get so ****ing terrified of him, my friends all find it funny but i want to hide and run or do something instinctively whenever i see him. he knows this and intentionally brushes against me and says my name just to see me scared. honestly i am so scared of him and i hate how everyone just jokes about it, i feel like he'd kill me if i said anything. but he hasn't actually done anything apart from a few offensive jokes, but from the moment i've met him i've been terrified of him.
there was a guy in primary school like that too who used to stalk me and made me something every year. he liked the fact i was asian and just was weird in general, he scared me the same way.
‘Hasn’t done anything other than a few offensive jokes’

He sounds like an edgy, socially inept clown. Almost everyone I’ve met like that is almost the opposite of ‘dangerous’. The fact that you say he says your name to scare you because he noticed you don’t feel comfortable makes me think that even more.
Reply 2
Original post by safari24
‘Hasn’t done anything other than a few offensive jokes’

He sounds like an edgy, socially inept clown. Almost everyone I’ve met like that is almost the opposite of ‘dangerous’. The fact that you say he says your name to scare you because he noticed you don’t feel comfortable makes me think that even more.

I really hope so.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending