The Student Room Group

Help with my confusing situation

Confused about my sexuality. 99% like guys but 1% of girls I have attraction too and can’t help. I’m 18 going uni this year. Any advice

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Have you ever dated a girl?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

any advice?
Reply 4
Have you ever dated a girl?

Also no, I haven’t. I’ve just liked one girl that’s it
sexuality can be super confusing and ik it’s so easy to say this but don’t pressure yourself for a label, and if you think you’re bi and later realise you’re gay or anything like that it’s totally normal and fine! experiment when you’re at uni and see what you like x
Talking to yourself on your own thread doesn't ease the confusion to be honest. I'm lost as f... .
Also no, I haven’t. I’ve just liked one girl that’s it

Why are you replying to yourself lol?

I'd say you're maybe bi-curious, but don't feel rushed to label yourself and put yourself in a box! Uni is a good time to experiment and get to know yourself and your preferences :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by wastedcuriosity
Why are you replying to yourself lol?

I'd say you're maybe bi-curious, but don't feel rushed to label yourself and put yourself in a box! Uni is a good time to experiment and get to know yourself and your preferences :smile:

ffs😭😭😭😭, I’m such a clutz at this. It’s all new to me and how it works. But I think so, I don’t wanna rush and just wanna see things once I get to uni (hopefully). I don’t wanna tell anyone because I’ll be judged really badly
Reply 9
Original post by NonIndigenous
Talking to yourself on your own thread doesn't ease the confusion to be honest. I'm lost as f... .

It was all meant to be one post or thread idk how this really works. I apolgise
sexuality can be super confusing and ik it’s so easy to say this but don’t pressure yourself for a label, and if you think you’re bi and later realise you’re gay or anything like that it’s totally normal and fine! experiment when you’re at uni and see what you like x

Thank you I appreciate the advice and it’s helpful that you are able to help me. Once I get to uni maybe it’ll be a clearer picture
Dont worry about it
Original post by Scottishlad888
Dont worry about it

What do you mean?
What do you mean?

What l mean is dont label yourself
Original post by Scottishlad888
What l mean is dont label yourself

Well It would make it easier rather than me stressing
Confused about my sexuality. 99% like guys but 1% of girls I have attraction too and can’t help. I’m 18 going uni this year. Any advice

Have you felt sexually attracted to a girl
Original post by H4ttie03
Have you felt sexually attracted to a girl

I would kiss them but idk about doing sexual things, I’d just be scared
Well It would make it easier rather than me stressing

There is no point in stressing we are all who we are
Reply 18
I think very much anyone can be "gay" if they put their mind to it. Maybe you were inticed by the idea of something new and intriguing so thought you were gay. I don't belive people are gay. I belive people assume they are due to an intriguing thought. So anyone can be gay. The real question is: why is it okay to act upon these feelings and manifest them? Why is it not okay? What defines your moral compass? No one is "born gay", they develop it overtime due to their experiences and also sometimes (rarely) a factor is due to their hormones and birth defects. ICBA for forums but here I am. 🍃.
(edited 3 years ago)
I would kiss them but idk about doing sexual things, I’d just be scared

Okay so you could potentially be bi
I'd just try it out and see if you like it. If you dont enjoy it then you know and vice versa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending