Anyone here love driving

Watch
7xm2
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
so ive had my license for a year now and well should be obvious to everyone around me around me that well ive loved cars but i just enjoy driving alot like alot.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Passed a few years ago and still love driving. I'm lucky enough that I never really have to rush hour commute though, if roads look super stressy, i don't need to drive ect.

I also struggle to understand why people drive cars that aren't convertible, just changes it into a totally different experience for me. :auto:
7xm2
Rep:
?
(Original post by StriderHort)
Passed a few years ago and still love driving. I'm lucky enough that I never really have to rush hour commute though, if roads look super stressy, i don't need to drive ect.

I also struggle to understand why people drive cars that aren't convertible, just changes it into a totally different experience for me. :auto:
damn what car you got im hoping to soon get an mx5 .... if its not a total rust bucket...
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 7xm2)
damn what car you got im hoping to soon get an mx5 .... if its not a total rust bucket...
I've got an older, slightly rust bucketed Merc SLK, absolutely love it and it's aged v well and still turns heads...i'm fighting to get it through it's MOT this month tho (There will more than a hint of the duct tape about it )

Always heard good things about mx-5s, with the possible exception of particular rust prone early 'Eunos' versions
Jsmithx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I love driving!
7xm2
Rep:
?
(Original post by StriderHort)
I've got an older, slightly rust bucketed Merc SLK, absolutely love it and it's aged v well and still turns heads...i'm fighting to get it through it's MOT this month tho (There will more than a hint of the duct tape about it )

Always heard good things about mx-5s, with the possible exception of particular rust prone early 'Eunos' versions
yeah i just had my current car pass mot i was worried but hey it passed with only one advisiory but hopefully soon it will be gone and nb miatra lol
7xm2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jsmithx)
I love driving!
imagnie hating driving
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Abubakar Mohamed)
i love driving, especially with no license
King
Scottishlad888
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Driving drives me crazy lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (61)
21.11%
No (228)
78.89%

Watched Threads