When will revised SQA results certificates be posted out?

Watch
HSet
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
With regards to this message posted on the SQA Website FAQ page

“No. If you were awarded higher than your estimated grade, this award will stay the same and you would have been certificated on the 4th August.

If you were awarded lower than your estimated grade you will be upgraded to the estimate and you will receive a revised certificate.”

All of my results have changed as I was awarded lower than my estimate in every subject, so there has been quite a significant change to my results

So my question is, does anyone know when the revised certificate be posted out?

Thanks in advance
Advertisement
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by HSet)
With regards to this message posted on the SQA Website FAQ page

“No. If you were awarded higher than your estimated grade, this award will stay the same and you would have been certificated on the 4th August.

If you were awarded lower than your estimated grade you will be upgraded to the estimate and you will receive a revised certificate.”

All of my results have changed as I was awarded lower than my estimate in every subject, so there has been quite a significant change to my results

So my question is, does anyone know when the revised certificate be posted out?

Thanks in advance
Hi there
I've moved your thread into the forum for scottish qualifications so you might get a few more responses :yes:
Best wishes,
Cheese :bump:
Kubsyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It will be sent out on 8th September (Tuesday)
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (18)
21.69%
No (65)
78.31%

Watched Threads