Hi @truediver,

I wanted to let you know that you can now book onto campus tours :dancing2:

Enjoy!
Bindu
Reply 462
Original post by Becca216
Hi :wavey: I'm Becca

What course are you applying for: Civil Engineering with a year in industry
What other universities are you thinking of: Birmingham, Nottingham and Newcastle - not sue on my 5th one yet
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades: Haven't had mocks yet due to Corona but I am hoping for A*AAB - I do Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Geography
GCSE grades: 2x9s, 5x8s, 3x6s and an A*
Extra curriculars: I play hockey and often go cycling. I completed the Engineering Education Scheme last year as my enrichment at college.
Why Loughborough: I loved the course and the fact that they offer a year in industry. I went on a campus tour over the summer and thought it seemed a really nice place :smile:

Hi there, I'm looking for someone to take over my tenancy : An-suite Room on the highly sought after John Phillips Hall, located conveniently on campus. All expenses included. Most importantly, this is primarily a graduate Hall so it's great for concentration and focusing on your studies.

Kindly message me directly for more information.
Reply 463
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi @truediver,

I wanted to let you know that you can now book onto campus tours :dancing2:

Enjoy!
Bindu

Hi there, I'm looking for someone to take over my tenancy : An-suite Room on the highly sought after John Phillips Hall, located conveniently on campus. All expenses included. Most importantly, this is primarily a graduate Hall so it's great for concentration and focusing on your studies.

Kindly message me directly for more information.
anyone doing maths and economics?
Anyone in Cayley small kitchen?
Hey, anyone looking for a tenancy at Eleanor Rosa House. My friend would like to give out his contract. There are 2 rooms together and ideal for friends. They’re renting out their rooms because of the traveling time to our universities. Else, the rooms are great.

If interested, contact me.

Latest

Trending

Trending