Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Official University of Chester 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hi!
I'm Ana; I applied for Literature 2 months ago. I am still waiting for an answer, maybe because I am an international student.
(edited 3 years ago)
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Hey!

Anyone off to the Warrington campus for Adult nursing?
I’m doing a foundation year first so be good to meet a few who are joining me!
Starting Computer Science in September, still looking for accommodation though! Doing a foundation year first as I have been out of education for 10 years
Hi. I’m beginning a LD Nursing course in September.

I have not currently been able to attend any information sessions on Microsoft Teams due to work commitments.

I have worked in healthcare for a number of years, so have a decent level of experience. However, can any current nursing students give me an idea of what to expect in my first year?

Thank you
Original post by GentleKen
Hi. I’m beginning a LD Nursing course in September.

I have not currently been able to attend any information sessions on Microsoft Teams due to work commitments.

I have worked in healthcare for a number of years, so have a decent level of experience. However, can any current nursing students give me an idea of what to expect in my first year?

Thank you

Hi Ken! If you'd like to speak to Staff and Students at the University of Chester, try visiting this page and filter by Nursing and Midwifery - https://www1.chester.ac.uk/ask - or download the unibuddy app. :smile: We currently have digital ambassadors representing our Adult Nursing and Children's Nursing courses. Hope this helps!
Original post by charlotteifh91
Hey!

Anyone off to the Warrington campus for Adult nursing?
I’m doing a foundation year first so be good to meet a few who are joining me!

Hi Charlotte! We have a Facebook group for 2021 Offer Holders, which is a great way to connect to other people starting this year and find other people who'll be joining you on your course. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/uocofferholders2021 :smile:
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Chester for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Anyone applying/starting year 1 biovet science?
Hi, I’m Dylan, ask me anything about Studying history at the university of Chester!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending