The Student Room Group
Cranfield University
Cranfield
Hey!

I have an offer for Strategic Marketing and I am waiting to hear from Manchester.

What about you?

Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Cranfield University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
Cranfield University
Cranfield
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Cranfield University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Hi,

I have an offer to study CFD at Cranfield. My background is in Mechanical Engineering. Anyone else for CFD?
Original post by liam210399
Hi,
I have an offer to study CFD at Cranfield. My background is in Mechanical Engineering. Anyone else for CFD?

just graduated with Aerospace engineering I was already familiar with CFD Ansys so I choose the Aerospace vehicle design route with structural option. Where will you be living?
Hello everybody!

I am a student currently studying my PhD in Cranfield and I also did my Masters here, so if you have any questions about the university such as your course or life here in general then please ask!
You can also check out our Facebook group for this year's intake of students, where you can get in contact with other coursemates or housemates:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cranfieldstudents2021

See you soon :smile:

Katherine
Student Ambassador
Reply 5
Original post by Cranfield University
Hello everybody!

I am a student currently studying my PhD in Cranfield and I also did my Masters here, so if you have any questions about the university such as your course or life here in general then please ask!
You can also check out our Facebook group for this year's intake of students, where you can get in contact with other coursemates or housemates:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cranfieldstudents2021

See you soon :smile:

Katherine
Student Ambassador

Hi Katherine,
I've had verbal confirmation of my MSc place (Energy-> offshore engineering). I cannot see the course dates for the university MSc programmes - only that the course starts in October (presumably the first week).
Do you have any reference to Masters course term dates?
A
Original post by Shawn18
Hi Katherine,
I've had verbal confirmation of my MSc place (Energy-> offshore engineering). I cannot see the course dates for the university MSc programmes - only that the course starts in October (presumably the first week).
Do you have any reference to Masters course term dates?
A

Hi!

Induction week starts on 4th October and lectures start on 11th or 25th October depending on whether you have selected the management route or not.
Have you received an offer via the EVE portal? This is where the official offer will come from. Once you've received and accepted the offer you'll start to get all the paperwork through with the start dates.
If you private message me your name I will get the Course Director to update the offer online for you.

Katherine
(edited 2 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending