rabyaalessa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knew if I am eligible to apply for funding by SFE for Bsc physiotherapy as a second degree for entry in sep 20/21. (my first degree is in sports and exercise science and I recently graduated in 2020)

The specific university I have applied for have just started running the Bsc physiotherapy course and it is accredited.

Here is the link:

https://www.stmarys.ac.uk/undergraduate/physiotherapy

Please could I get help with this.

I also saw on a previous thread that some sometimes the system does not recognise physiotherapy as an exception course so you will sometimes need to fill in a paper application? Is this true? and if this is the case how long will this take? As if I start the course without sfe funding I may need to pay my own tuition which isn’t what I’m planning for 😭

Thank you!!

Student Finance England SFE Aaron SFE Andrew SFE Ashley SFE Chanel SFE Dean SFE Debbie SFE Graeme SFE Holly SFE Isaac SFE Nihad SFE Rebecca SFE Tegan
Last edited by rabyaalessa; 4 months ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Physiotherapy is an exempt health profession degree so you are eligible for funding as if this was your first time at university.

Apply online asap. As stated if the online application doesn’t let you proceed past the previous study section then apply with the paper application asap.

You need to speak to your university about the way they will deal with you if you enrol before your student finance is finalised. They might be able to reassure you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.29%
I don't have everything I need (309)
43.71%

Watched Threads