euangllfln
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I did my video interview last year, and it took two weeks from completion of video interview to invitation to phone interview, but it might take longer this year. Generally, BAE do not rush, and they take on more than 500 apprentices annually, so you shouldn’t expect to hear back quickly. Just complete your current stage, sit back, relax and they will respond when they’re ready.
Good Luck.
Last edited by euangllfln; 1 week ago
JamesBirky15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
How did everyone find the HireVue interview?
zb3
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by JamesBirky15)
How did everyone find the HireVue interview?
I was quite surprised I expected completely different questions which threw me off. They sort of seemed like just basic questions and wanting to get to know you better which is good. I’m surprised there were no questions about the company though
JamesBirky15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by zb3)
I was quite surprised I expected completely different questions which threw me off. They sort of seemed like just basic questions and wanting to get to know you better which is good. I’m surprised there were no questions about the company though
I know. I researched some questions but they were completely different to what I got in the interview
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (150)
42.37%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (53)
14.97%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (143)
40.4%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.26%

Watched Threads