Turn on thread page Beta

Smoothies watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ok ijust got a smoothie maker for my 18th birthday (thank you best friend)but i want to make funky alcoholic smoothies for my mates.
    does anyone know any good ones?

ReputationRep:
    strawberries and bailys

ReputationRep:
    Love smoothes, fruit ones rock :p: Mmmm, esp at this time of year too, real big in Aus. Go Boost juice!

Anyways to answer your question... Try this one!

I used to work at a bar and we sold it to customers (along with many other things too lol).

So it's called the Amaretto Smoothie

Apparently the ice cream masks the liquor flavor in this creamy concoction. Original recipe yield: 4 servings

INGREDIENTS:
    4 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers amaretto liqueur
    4 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers milk
    1 cup vanilla ice cream

DIRECTIONS:
    In a blender combine amaretto, milk and ice cream. Blend until smooth. Pour over ice into 4 glasses.

Hope this is helpful in some way, and have fun with your new smoothie maker,

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Love smoothes, fruit ones rock :p: Mmmm, esp at this time of year too, real big in Aus. Go Boost juice!
    :rolleyes: you and your smoothie fetish BTW, haha ur at work :p:

Well at least you're out earning money

HK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hk_1_kinobi)
    :rolleyes: you and your smoothie fetish BTW, haha ur at work :p:

Well at least you're out earning money

HK
    Not at work anymore, haha! :p: And yes, I earnt lots of the stuff :cool: Not to mention had a smoothie after

Omg tho, could you get it any worse with the background music at Chadstone Shopping Centre: non-stop Christmas carols (and we're talking a 6-hour shift, too ) butchered by Human Nature :eek: , the Wiggles, other not-quite-dead bands :rolleyes: Glad it's over

Smiling_2_day, I didn't have a alco smoothie, but I couldn't help but recommend ones with strawberry, banana and some tropical fruits in, mmm!

DB_x
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    Nigella Lawson one but it's good anyway

Some cubes of melon frozen
    a good slosh of white rum
    some syrup (half sugar half water dissolved together)

Fantastic drink but drink it quickish - if you leave it the melon seperates out of the rum.

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou !! now holiday has some extra added fun!! xx

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.