xoasha.13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, I'm in my first year of BTEC applied science and I want to do Alevels. I'm going to resit my GCSE in November 2020 and I was planning to change it once I got my results back. I had a second thought which was if my school doesn't let me change my subject than I will have to change my school. Can I change my subject as well my as my school on February 2021? Thank You
nzy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You would have to talk to your current and prospective schools about whether they would be willing to take you on for a new course at that point in the academic year. Keep in mind you would have missed out on 5-ish months of learning for (i'm assuming) 3 separate A-Levels by February.
xoasha.13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by nzy)
You would have to talk to your current and prospective schools about whether they would be willing to take you on for a new course at that point in the academic year. Keep in mind you would have missed out on 5-ish months of learning for (i'm assuming) 3 separate A-Levels by February.
Thanks for the help, I have spoken to them countless times regarding my situation but they still haven't said anything. Plus, I have been studying these subjects on lockdown, so you can tell I was preparing for it but I guess my current school decided to make the decision for me.
Last edited by xoasha.13; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (135)
14.61%
I'm not sure (40)
4.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (280)
30.3%
I have already dropped out (24)
2.6%
I'm not a current university student (445)
48.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed