Left everything last minute

Watch
Blue_skies124
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
During the summer I did no school work whatsoever. My mental health was really bad and I just didn’t feel like doing anything. Now it’s dawned on me how much I should’ve done and how much school work my teachers have set. I’ve only got three days left until school and I don’t think I’ll have time to cover everything apart from the homework they set. I just found out they’re giving us tests on everything we learnt last year despite missing 6 months of year 12 😭 what shall I do

blackugo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You didn't really miss 6 months of year 12. March to July is 4 months and you take away the 2 weeks from the Easter break and 1 week for half term it's closer to 3 months. And it hasn't even been 6 months since schools closed either. 3 months is not that hard to catch up. You might want to focus on the content rather than the homework if the homework is not helpful or essential.
Blue_skies124
Rep:
?
I think for my year it was
I’m up to date on the content but I needed to revise, go over year one content, do the homework they set but I didn’t get any of that done
axi1101
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m going into year 12 and my sixth form set us summer work which I still haven’t done. I have a book to read and loads of sheets to get done by Wednesday oops
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This is two days old so you've probably realised this already but if not you need to get off the Internet, get your arse in gear and do as much of it as you can.
Blue_skies124
Rep:
?
I didn’t get a chance to revise but I spent the the last few days just trying to get everything done.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (59)
20.77%
No (225)
79.23%

Watched Threads