The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, I'm wanting to apply for International Business. I'm studying AH French and Music and Higher Admin and Modern Studies this year :smile:
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
i'm applying to Edinburgh for Ancient and Medieval History, currently studying English Lit, History, Politics :smile:
hiya all :smile: I’m applying for History (or History and Politics) and currently studying History, Law and English Lit. Oh and totally dreading starting y13 on Monday but we move 🤷🏾*♀️
(edited 3 years ago)
applying for Economics and Politics, studying History, French and Maths :smile:
hello hello! i'm an international student applying for law!
Hello, I’m applying for Scots law and French language. This year I study advanced French , advanced Spanish and higher history.
Reply 7
Hey, I am applying for Pharmacology B210 and am studying: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, English, French and Irish
Reply 8
Original post by Manooka
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Edinburgh for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Hi! I'm applying for Econ and Politics. I'm doing IB, so my HL subjects (basically the A-Level Equivalent) are Economics, History, and English Language and Literature
Reply 9
Hi! I'm applying for Photography. I'm studying AH Art & Design, H French and a Creative & Digital Media Foundation Apprenticeship right now (I managed to get AAAAB in my highers last year so i'm not really bothered this year lol)
Reply 10
Applying for International Business with Mandarin!
Good evening everyone, I'm a gap year applicant applying for English Literature with achieved grades A*A*A*A in English Literature, Politics, Drama and History.
hi im applying for medicine and also for neuroscience!!
My son is applying for Japanese & Linguistics. Sent UCAS application off yesterday! Prepared to wait a while now...
History here though I’m not sure on my other modules that you can take but I think I’ll take Japanese
Where is everyone from like geographically?
Original post by frogface_007

My son is an international applicant from California. UCAS was a new experience, for sure...:smile:

The UK, Britain to be exact :smile:

Edinburgh

The US, specifically near Princeton Uni!

Latest