Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’m 18 and still haven’t lost my virginity. It doesn’t bother me much personally but I have been in 3 relationships, meaning pretty much everyone im friends with assume that I have and it’s got me in difficult situations, as I don’t feel comfortable telling them that I haven’t yet- so just go along with it.
I don’t know what the point of this is but I’m just scared of going to uni this month and either being caught up in a lie (by going along with it if anyone asks or assumes) or looking like a prude? I know uni sex culture can be crazy but this year is definitely different hah!
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Plenty of people are in the same boat, if your new friends at uni ask if you’re a virgin just answer how you want. People will be mature at uni and understand that a decent amount of students are virgins.
xenocent
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
losing virginity isnt race, it is commitment to wait for the best dont ya ?
Jennyjet83
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by xenocent)
losing virginity isnt race, it is commitment to wait for the best dont ya ?
Yeah i know that, that’s why I’ve been in multiple relationships and haven’t done it for the sake of it.
Last edited by Jennyjet83; 2 weeks ago
Morebalanation
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
How were you in 3 relationships then?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (46)
23.96%
Less motivated (146)
76.04%

Watched Threads