I took my box out and took it apart

Watch
7xm2
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
so my insurance ended (it run out)and i decided to look inside a blackbox... dw guys i have a new insurance that's way cheaper for me to go with without a box after a year of safe driving. plus im saving up for a mx 5 well i mean im trying to sell my car
Name:  20200904_185555.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  211.8 KB
i was kind of disappointed with what i found inside as its gonna be a pain in the ass to unsolder some parts :/
Lani_5678
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah i agree it looks kinda disappointing i thought there would be more to it than that. I cant wait to do the same to my box next month except mine will be with a hammer to smash that lil piece of s*** into pieces with all the grief it gave me lol. What made you want to take it apart in the first place?
7xm2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Lani_5678)
Yeah i agree it looks kinda disappointing i thought there would be more to it than that. I cant wait to do the same to my box next month except mine will be with a hammer to smash that lil piece of s*** into pieces with all the grief it gave me lol. What made you want to take it apart in the first place?
Harvest it for parts to make a tracker or something as i well take apart old electronics TV laptops etc and harvest there parts for projects lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (59)
26.58%
Less motivated (163)
73.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed