username5332452
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I do lord of the flies and Romeo and Juliet aqa English literature. I want to make mindmaps on all chapters for lotf and r&j but I don’t know how. I don’t know what to put in my mind map and I don’t know how I am supposed to know which quotes to learn from each chapter. I’ve tried watching YouTube videos but get confused. I just want to make a mindMap on chapters but it is proving difficult. As well as this I have brought the lotf book and want to annotate the book chapter by chapter but I also don’t know how to do that. Why can’t somebody just tell me what quotes to memorise for each chapter.
Anyway, it would be helpful if you can’t tell me what things I can use to help me write a mind map and if there are any specific books or videos you used to make yours. As well as this, it would be quite helpful if you can tell me how to annotate the book like who I can watch or where I can find an annotated version that I can copy into mine. Furthermore, if you could let me know how you chose your quotes for each chapter it would also be quite helpful.

Thanks.
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
i believe litcharts and sparknotes have some good stuff on quotes so if you're struggling to pick some to memorise you can look at these. lots of stuff on quizlet too.
username5332452
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by absolutelysprout)
i believe litcharts and sparknotes have some good stuff on quotes so if you're struggling to pick some to memorise you can look at these. lots of stuff on quizlet too.
I’ll try that thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (18)
32.73%
No (37)
67.27%

Watched Threads