Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    50 x 50 ones... ive seen alot of nice ones but when i update it says page not found... any1 know any good sites for them

ReputationRep:
    No...

ReputationRep:
    well thats helpfull! honesty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaeda)
    50 x 50 ones... ive seen alot of nice ones but when i update it says page not found... any1 know any good sites for them
    just find any pic, then u can change them into something.GIF by using iaza.com
    then go on gifworks.com and resize it 50x50 and save it again and upload it onto tsf :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    I've been updating my site over the past few days, so theres a good handful up there now and more yet to come. I have tons just sitting in files on my desktop at the moment, just a matter of organising and coding them in. I should have them all up by the end of the week.

ReputationRep:
    I got mine from http://www.avatarity.com

ReputationRep:
    I've got some on my website, but i haven't put up any new ones for a while.

ReputationRep:
    I can make one for you- just like mine

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.