Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm 16 and I've never had a wet dream. I have sex drive, I **** pretty often and *** normally, but I've never had a wet dream. Is that normal? Should all teenagers be having them or is it not rare to never have had one by my age?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I **** pretty often and *** normally
That's "I masturbate pretty often and ejaculate normally"
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm 16 and I've never had a wet dream. I have sex drive, I **** pretty often and *** normally, but I've never had a wet dream. Is that normal? Should all teenagers be having them or is it not rare to never have had one by my age?
I'm 19 and never had one. I wouldn't worry about it.
The Torrent
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You get one if you abstain for a while like a month or maybe more. It’s only when ur body has excess semen it needs to get rid of.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
Ok thanks both of you. Very reassuring stuff
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
Ok thanks both of you. Very reassuring stuff
I am also anonymous 1 btw
Anonymous #4
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm 17 and I can only recall having 2 in my life. 1 I remember happening and the 2nd one I can't remember. Sure it's cool because you literally feel what is happening (I was having a sex dream and I could feel myself inside of a girl that was only in my imagination) but when you wake up it just becomes annoying because I had to get up and crab-walk downstairs and try to throw my shorts with *** on them in the washing without looking suspicious. Not really missing out on anything honestly.
Anonymous #5
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm 26 and I've never had one but, then again, I've always been a regular w*nker! LOL
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (78)
30.47%
Less motivated (178)
69.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed