orangish “discharge” after masturbating

Watch
anonymous_us3r
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
so basically I masturbated recently and my discharge was a sort of light orangish colour. it didn’t feel thick like discharge, it was more on the watery side, and no matter where I look I can’t find any information. i have no idea what to do. i’m worried about it being an infection although it can’t be an STI since i am a virgin. any ideas at all? could it be light brown spotting?
Yahya Dar
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Have you tried tasting it?
Jokes, it may seem a bit embarrassing, but see if you can get a medical opinion on that. Hope is nothing to worry about. I think discharge that happen after a long time are thick and yellowish.
becausethenight
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It could be spotting, yeah. Do you have any other symptoms, like itching or irritation there, or pain on urination? If not it’s unlikely it’s an infection, but it can be worth seeing your GP or pharmacist if you’re concerned. You could still have an infection like bacterial vaginosis which isn’t sexually transmitted.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (63)
27.51%
Less motivated (166)
72.49%

Watched Threads