tobiokags
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
hi i was wondering if there were any uk universities that accept btec grades? i found a couple but i want more options 😊
S1M001
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by tobiokags)
hi i was wondering if there were any uk universities that accept btec grades? i found a couple but i want more options 😊
What degree are you doing?

It depends on your degree but there are loads of unis which accept BTEC even top unis such as UCL, Bristol, bath and many more.

Although for top unis you need to meet a certain gcse requirements, for example the management course I want to do with my BTEC at UCL, Nottingham requires a grade 7 in maths. So I’m resitting my maths gcse however majority of the unis accept BTEC.

Take a look at the league tables and when you see a uni you like, just check their entry requirements.
tobiokags
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by S1M001)
What degree are you doing?

It depends on your degree but there are loads of unis which accept BTEC even top unis such as UCL, Bristol, bath and many more.

Although for top unis you need to meet a certain gcse requirements, for example the management course I want to do with my BTEC at UCL, Nottingham requires a grade 7 in maths. So I’m resitting my maths gcse however majority of the unis accept BTEC.

Take a look at the league tables and when you see a uni you like, just check their entry requirements.
well im hoping to do a biology course, i'm okay with the maths side of things but im not totally sure
tiktoksensation
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
well im hoping to do a biology course, i'm okay with the maths side of things but im not totally sure
If you want to do Biology then you could certainly apply with a BTEC. What BTEC are you doing?
tobiokags
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by tiktoksensation)
If you want to do Biology then you could certainly apply with a BTEC. What BTEC are you doing?
applied science
tiktoksensation
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
applied science
Applied Science is perfect if you want to do Biology. Try searching on the UCAS website for courses at universities you're interested in. Every university should make it clear on their website whether or not they accept BTECs for your chosen course. If not, all it takes is a simple email to find out. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (53)
21.54%
No (193)
78.46%

Watched Threads