iamfredf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello guys,

Im planning to do university in Portugal but the only qualifications I have is BTEC level 2 Public Services and my GCSE Maths...if I move to Portugal what year would I be in with this qualification?
Advertisement
Gillzy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by iamfredf)
Hello guys,

Im planning to do university in Portugal but the only qualifications I have is BTEC level 2 Public Services and my GCSE Maths...if I move to Portugal what year would I be in with this qualification?
Universities normally require at least a level 3 qualification and to be considered at most unis you will need maths and english unless you plan to study a subject that is full of one of the 2.

Sorry but GCSE maths and a level 2 will not get you very far.
iamfredf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
If I have a level 3 qualification and my GCSE English I have more chances to get into a uni right?
Advertisement
McGinger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by iamfredf)
If I have a level 3 qualification and my GCSE English I have more chances to get into a uni right?
If you have full Level 3 - ie. 3 A levels or a BTEC Extended Diploma - then yes, in theory, but obviously it depends on what the University in Portugal wants in terms of subjects and grades. You would also need to prove that you spoke Portuguese well enough for Uni level study.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (65)
21.59%
No (236)
78.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise