The Student Room Group

McGill university

I’m currently in year 12 but I’m interested in going to McGill possibly. Can anyone tell me about the entry process from a British student? Also does anyone know what grades you need at A level?
Original post by issy.rrrrrrrr
I’m currently in year 12 but I’m interested in going to McGill possibly. Can anyone tell me about the entry process from a British student? Also does anyone know what grades you need at A level?

Hi :smile: I'm currently in Year 13 and am considering applying to McGill too. What subject are you interested in studying as cut off grades differ and from what I've read, although it is a competitive uni, international students are favoured because they pay higher tuition. You can go on their website and see the different grades you need for different subjects!
Either economics or chemistry or chemical engineering
check out Hannah hermann on youtube and her process of applying to Mcgill as an international student
Original post by issy.rrrrrrrr

According to the cutoffs from last year, you will need to get at least AAA. https://www.mcgill.ca/undergraduate-admissions/apply/requirements/international/advanced-levels

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending