Goldman Sachs Off-Cycle Internship - Anyone has received a response?

Watch
SciCompSci
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have applied for a GS internship on 6th July. Two months have passed and I have not received a response yet and my application status is still 'Application Received'. Has anyone applied and received a response?

Thanks!
hello1234512345
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Which off-cycle?
IBDMaster
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SciCompSci)
I have applied for a GS internship on 6th July. Two months have passed and I have not received a response yet and my application status is still 'Application Received'. Has anyone applied and received a response?
If for EMEA, they haven't started reviewing applications yet.
hello1234512345
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by IBDMaster)
Do you know when they do?
SciCompSci
Rep:
?
(Original post by IBDMaster)
Source??
SciCompSci
Rep:
?
(Original post by SciCompSci)
Source??
Because on their website they say the review on a rolling basis...
IBDMaster
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes, they do recruit on a rolling basis. Submitting your application on the opening day/ week is beneficial as applications are reviewed on a First-in-first-out basis, but unlike Americas region, Goldman doesn't review/ send out invites until September. The earliest you'll receive a video interview is September (usually mid-late) and this could be as late as November/ December. Off-cycle recruiting at Goldman is more unstructured, and is typically when they require someone who can add-value from Day 1 (i.e. no training). As for source: I contacted one of the recruiters and also a VP.

But I'm a firm believer that you should look for yourself, check previous years forums on studentroom i.e. 2018, 2017, 2019 and you'll see a general trend that people at the earliest receive their VI in September.
Ye.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I applied a few weeks ago and received a rejection email a few days later from the Frankfurt office, probably because of my lack of any German speaking skills. Haven't heard from London and Paris positions, so it's likely they are reviewing in some areas, but looks like nothing concrete yet.

Anyone know of any another banks with Off-Cycles this year? Finding very little online.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (44)
13.5%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (46)
14.11%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (119)
36.5%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (32)
9.82%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (67)
20.55%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
5.52%

Watched Threads