The Student Room Group

A Level Notes

So I keep seeing ipad note taking videos on my tiktok and youtube and i was wondering if people who do that find it easier to stay organised and keep notes and sheets in one place rather than losing paper sheets all the time. In GCSE i was kind of unorganised and lost sheets that teachers gave me in class all the time and now with blended learning, 99% of work will be online anyway and given online. Would it be a good idea to get an iPad? (the money doesnt really matter im just wondering if its worth it to get it and if it does help ...)
Reply 1
I had two friends who did all of their A level notes on iPads (homework on sheets though as this was a couple years ago), and I'd say it really helped them out. They both struggled with handwriting and organisation (their schoolbags at GCSE were pure chaos), so being able to type notes and easily move files around in a single file system worked really well for them.

The one thing I'd note is that one had a newer iPad (compatible with apple pencil) and one didn't, so the latter found subjects like maths a lot harder to write down and occasionally just resorted to paper because it took too long to find all the symbols to type.
it’s just whatever it gonna work best for yourself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending