The Student Room Group

Long term relationship

I met a guy in what's app 2 weeks ago. I really like him. He likes me too. But he's married and I will be his second wife. I like him but I am scared trusting his honesty. Ideas to counter check indirectly online that he actually really loves me and will marry me???

Scroll to see replies

1. If he's married, why are you talking? If he's cheating on his wife, chances are he'll do the same to you
2. Why are you thinking about marrying a guy you've known for two weeks? And haven't met?
Original post by wastedcuriosity
1. If he's married, why are you talking? If he's cheating on his wife, chances are he'll do the same to you
2. Why are you thinking about marrying a guy you've known for two weeks? And haven't met?

I second all of this...
Reply 3
Original post by wastedcuriosity

Because his wife doesn't give him any happiness. He has no physical contact with his wife.
Number 2 we can't meet because he lives far
Thirdly I can't keep relation with him without marrying. It's not allowed to talk sexual without marriage in my religion
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Because his wife doesn't give him any happiness. He has no physical contact with his wife.
Number 2 we can't meet because he lives far
Thirdly I can't keep relation with him without marrying. It's not allowed to talk sexual without marriage in my religion

I want to verify if he's truthful because I like him
Reply 5
Stop trolling
Personally I wouldn't waste any time on guys who are into polygamy or secret marriages.
They often lie, are involved in scam marriages that have no legal status, deny being married & dowry dodge whenever it suits them and don't financially provide for their children.
Watch 90 day fiancé and then break up
Imagine marrying someone just to talk dirty to them, hit a new low there...
Reply 9
Original post by londonmyst
Personally I wouldn't waste any time on guys who are into polygamy or secret marriages.
They often lie, are involved in scam marriages that have no legal status, deny being married & dowry dodge whenever it suits them and don't financially provide for their children.

So all of u suggest I should not even verify??
Original post by 2_versions
Imagine marrying someone just to talk dirty to them, hit a new low there...

No for physical needs
No for physical needs

Because that's so much better...
No for physical needs

Even he can't fulfil physical needs with anyone unless he's married according to religion
Reply 13
No for physical needs

Marrying someone you have never met yet and talked to for 2 weeks to shag them is hitting rock bottom. Im also not sure why you titled this long term relationship
Original post by Pchim
Marrying someone you have never met yet and talked to for 2 weeks to shag them is hitting rock bottom. Im also not sure why you titled this long term relationship

I am.not marrying straight away
Ofcourse i willl take my time. But the thing is that if he's truthful then only I am willing to put in my time and effort. That's why I want to verify
Ofcourse i willl take my time. But the thing is that if he's truthful then only I am willing to put in my time and effort. That's why I want to verify

If he's not truthful then ill leave straight away
Reply 16

You are talking about marriage with someone you have never met. You arent taking your time
If he's not truthful then ill leave straight away

Him not being truthful is not the issue here

Also... he's clearly not truthful with his wife... so why would he be truthful with you
Original post by Pchim
You are talking about marriage with someone you have never met. You arent taking your time

Marriage is my goal. I am not talking about marriage. I am talking verifying his honesty in marrying me
So all of u suggest I should not even verify??

Yes.
Move on and find a single man who is seeking marriage.
If you are interested in arranged marriage, there are plenty of single and widowed guys who want a wife.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending