Whippeteer
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Anyone had an interview with UoManchester for the Physician Associate course 2021?
I applied at the beginning of August and just wondering if anyone else has heard anything.
sconnorzw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Whippeteer)
Anyone had an interview with UoManchester for the Physician Associate course 2021?
I applied at the beginning of August and just wondering if anyone else has heard anything.
I’m in the same boat, I applied at the end of July. Have you had any correspondence from the uni?
Whippeteer
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by sconnorzw)
I’m in the same boat, I applied at the end of July. Have you had any correspondence from the uni?
Hey, the only correspondence was the email confirming receipt of my application. Assuming Covid-19 is having an impact. I'm going to contact the admissions office to find out what the score is re:face-face interviews versus on-line etc. I'll let you know when I hear anything! :run:
Whippeteer
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Whippeteer)
Hey, the only correspondence was the email confirming receipt of my application. Assuming Covid-19 is having an impact. I'm going to contact the admissions office to find out what the score is re:face-face interviews versus on-line etc. I'll let you know when I hear anything! :run:
Just read this on the UoM website;

Our 2021/22 postgraduate taught admissions cycle opens on Monday, 26 October. While we welcome you to apply now, please note that we will not start to review and process applications until after this date.
ACDC
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi. Anyone heard anything from Manc yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (31)
28.97%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.35%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
55.14%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.54%

Watched Threads