Freedom, Georgia: Black families buy 96-acre 'safe haven'

Watch
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
In the light of ongoing police brutality and racism across usa society could this be the way forward for black Americans in the future?
https://www.aol.com/article/news/202...aven/24610310/
caravaggio2
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Considering 93% of black homicides are done by other blacks I think they would be much better off in a white community, Jewish if possible as they are the least violent.
9 unarmed black men were killed by police in the US last year.
Occitanie
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Are you advocating isolation?
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It feels like self imposed segregation which doesn't sit well with me. But only time will tell whether or not it achieves its aims.
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
So on the one hand people are up in arms about racial ghettoisation and on the other their actively advocating it? Make up your mind senator.
mgi
Rep:
?
(Original post by caravaggio2)
Considering 93% of black homicides are done by other blacks I think they would be much better off in a white community, Jewish if possible as they are the least violent.
9 unarmed black men were killed by police in the US last year.
I thought that someone would bring up black versus black arguments regarding homicides. But we really have to look at the causes of crime and the deliberate white economic racism directed at black people in America.
And no, your homicide argument is far too weak to justify back people continuing to rely on white racism directed at blacks suddenly turning itself into justice one day.
mgi
Rep:
?
(Original post by DiddyDec)
It feels like self imposed segregation which doesn't sit well with me. But only time will tell whether or not it achieves its aims.
I think it may well be worth a go. The impact of white racism over the generations has taken its toll. It could be wirth trying something completely different that ignores the arguments that whites come up with regarding homicides in their communities. They would need to resolve these problems somewhow by revamping their own communities and the crippling economics that is stifling them. Without economic racism , standard racism would have a much smaller impact.
I think black people have to reduce their reliance on the "justice" meted out to them by other races!
Last edited by mgi; 3 weeks ago
Iñigo de Loyola
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I look forward to the inevitable lawsuits when a white guy tries to buy land in BTEC Wakanda*.

* the women who run the town have said they took inspiration from Wakanda in the Black Panther film
fallen_acorns
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
good luck to them. I don't have anything in theory against a group of people wanting to go off and start their own thing because of problems they have faced within society. As long as they comply with the law, then go nuts.

Obviously the same would apply to a group of all white people, jewish, asain etc.
Ramipril
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
As someone who is black, the idea of living somewhere like that makes me deeply uncomfortable. But whatever floats their boats I guess. Communities like this aren't exactly uncommon in the USA.
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Iñigo de Loyola)
I look forward to the inevitable lawsuits when a white guy tries to buy land in BTEC Wakanda*.

* the women who run the town have said they took inspiration from Wakanda in the Black Panther film
White guys would like to move to "Wakanda" too!
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by mgi)
In the light of ongoing police brutality and racism across usa society could this be the way forward for black Americans in the future?
Blacks choosing to live separately from whites? Sounds too much like the Jim Crow mindset to me.
PTMalewski
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by mgi)
What evidence have you got to say that racism in the US is getting worse?
mgi
Rep:
?
(Original post by PTMalewski)
What evidence have you got to say that racism in the US is getting worse?
Did i say any such thing? where?
mgi
Rep:
?
(Original post by Twiggypoo)
Oh yeah Black people are being terrorised in USA.. why do you think Whites flee when Blacks move in? its called White flight..

Attachment 951638
The usual racist diagnosis of complex historical and current issues regarding racism in the usa.
Iñigo de Loyola
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Gundabad(good))
White guys would like to move to "Wakanda" too!
Funnily enough the black nationalists who constantly talk about Wakanda and that film never mention that the villain of the film wanted to enslave whites and that the heroes supported co-existence with whites.
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Funnily enough the black nationalists who constantly talk about Wakanda and that film never mention that the villain of the film wanted to enslave whites and that the heroes supported co-existence with whites.
By the way, are you blind in one eye?
notweIcome
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You've been brainwashed by cuckoldry white guilt BLM propaganda

Blacks are the ones who are mass killing Whites

go look up some fking race crime statistics you morons

Deceleration of European indepdence.

Freedom for Whites..

White Americans should return to Europe, and establish it as a European ethno-state.
Iñigo de Loyola
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Gundabad(good))
By the way, are you blind in one eye?
Yeah.
(Original post by notweIcome)
Anders Brevik was a freedom fighter
Brenton Tarrant too

Their manifestos clearly state it

White supremacy = White freedom

Africa for Blacks
Europe for everyone
Asia for Asians.. you know the drill
blah blah

But its true tho

There will NEVER be peace
(Original post by notweIcome)
You've been brainwashed by cuckoldry white guilt BLM propaganda

Blacks are the ones who are mass killing Whites

go look up some fking race crime statistics you morons

Deceleration of European indepdence.

Freedom for Whites..

White Americans should return to Europe, and establish it as a European ethno-state.
Yawn. **** off back to Stormfront.
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah.

Yawn. **** off back to Stormfront.
May I ask why you are blind in one eye?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (91)
22.03%
No (322)
77.97%

Watched Threads