Vegetarian Gym Bulk Meal Plan for students?

Watch
Masonnj
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi,

I'm going into uni and will be self catered. Im trying to build a meal plan (no meat) and aim to consume around 2500-3000 calories per day. I have a mass gainer which gives me around 800 calories a day with some protein. I know it will be a struggle without meat but would really appreciate any cheap meal suggestions if anyone has any!

Can be a dirty or clean bulk as I'm pretty skinny now from lockdown!
Advertisement
Yazziii
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Breakfast: oatmeal made with full fat milk with protein powder, peanut butter, dried fruits, nuts and coconut. Depending on how much you put Ofc, this could tally up to 600 calories+. Plus a smoothie on the go

Lunch: Takeaway. Easy way to bulk up. Frozen meals are also quite caloric.

Dinner: rice, pasta, quinoa and couscous with sauce. Those ready done sauces are so calorific.

Snacks: smoothies, protein shakes omg and protein barsss. Dried fruits and nuts

Hope I was able to help🙈
Masonnj
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Yazziii)
Breakfast: oatmeal made with full fat milk with protein powder, peanut butter, dried fruits, nuts and coconut. Depending on how much you put Ofc, this could tally up to 600 calories+. Plus a smoothie on the go

Lunch: Takeaway. Easy way to bulk up. Frozen meals are also quite caloric.

Dinner: rice, pasta, quinoa and couscous with sauce. Those ready done sauces are so calorific.

Snacks: smoothies, protein shakes omg and protein barsss. Dried fruits and nuts

Hope I was able to help🙈
Thank you!
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (22)
22.92%
No (74)
77.08%

Watched Threads