m.037
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I’m applying to universities soon, and I’m wondering which universities I should apply to. Which unis are best for PPE, mostly in terms of teaching, employability and student satisfaction?

Currently thinking of applying to LSE, Leeds, warwick, UCL, but I’m not really sure right now. I’d be grateful for some advice.
Slightplot
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What about Oxford, Durham or KCL. From what I am aware of, Warwick is extremely good in economics and is pretty highly ranked in the other two subjects as well. I would suggest looking at the WhichUni Guide - it has all the student satisfaction, teaching and employability statistics
KV14
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey! i'm in the same situation as you. i was thinking oxford, lse, ucl, nottingham and manchester/warwick/qmul
really appreciate any advice lol
mflach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Exeter also has a pretty good rep! I’ve applied to Oxford, Exeter, Manchester, Leeds and then Liverpool as my insurance (reputable uni and offer ABB)
i know Warwick has a really good rep, just didn’t think the campus style was for me
and of course the london unis are good but unfortunately i live in london already so fancied a change
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
3.73%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
17.16%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.91%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
14.18%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (39)
29.1%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.91%

Watched Threads