The Student Room Group

Would you ever send a **** pic to someone who was just a friend?

Or only to someone you have some kind of feelings for?
No. :vroam:
Reply 2
Original post by londonmyst
No. :vroam:

wait. you have a d1ck?

:vroam:
you what?
i'm not a guy but if i sent nudes i would never send it to someone who isn't JUST a friend
Original post by ANM775
wait. you have a d1ck?

Union Jack Wearing Bulldog is outraged that you should ask. :biggrin:

Some of my female friends are in the habit of mass forwarding the unsolicited d*** pics pervs have bombarded them with to other girls, with instructions to rank out of 10 and issue comments or jokes.
Sometimes replying to the pervert with the lowest rankings and most mocking comments received from the girl group chat exercise.
Reply 6
Original post by londonmyst
Union Jack Wearing Bulldog is outraged that you should ask. :biggrin:

Some of my female friends are in the habit of mass forwarding the unsolicited d*** pics pervs have bombarded them with to other girls, with instructions to rank out of 10 and issue comments or jokes.
Sometimes replying to the pervert with the lowest rankings and most mocking comments received from the girl group chat exercise.

your friends seem as savage as they are picky

:hide:
Original post by ANM775
your friends seem as savage as they are picky

:hide:

A few female and male coworkers prefer to reply with photos- taken from their favourite recipe books or foodie websites. :fangs:

Personally I don't agree with recipients replying at all, the only ones in Britain who need to respond to unsolicited d*** pics are the police and criminal courts.
i wouldn't but i'd ask for head instead seeing as shes the type to.
wtf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending