Is there way to differenciate between food bump and pregnancy belly?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I havent taken the test yet but i did get period after the deed lol. Still cryptic pregnancy is a common thing so im kinda freaking out about my belly which i cant suck in
Advertisement
MattUni2000
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hiya, definitely recommend taking the test, and if you don't want to be pregnant and the said 'deed' was less than 2 days ago I would definitely recommend taking a plan B pill. Otherwise definitely go see a medical professional if its a hard small bump which doesn't go quickly. I would also get into contact with whomever you had sex with and let them know, especially if it's a boyfriend I definitely do not recommend leaving them in the dark in this sort of situation. But only once you know what is actually up. Hope this helps
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
how long ago did you have sex? Pregnancy bellies take months to form.. you see virtually nothing for the first 16 weeks or so of being pregnant, so if you had sex say 2 weeks ago, and now you see your belly becoming a bit bigger, its not pregnancy, its probably just bloating, or eating to much, or weight gain etc.
Advertisement
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
the only sure way to know is to do a pregnancy test
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (63)
27.51%
Less motivated (166)
72.49%

Watched Threads