haleyp2004
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Today I had discharge coming out from my vagina and since I ran out of liners I had put toilet paper in my underwear but I’m afraid it may have gotten stuck in my vagina. I couldn’t find it anywhere and so I’m very worried! Has this happened to anyone or does anyone know how to help?? I’m a virgin and I didn’t feel anything go inside me but I didn’t find any toilet paper lying around either.
Maxtempo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This is like the start of some weird Japanese hentai
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by haleyp2004)
Today I had discharge coming out from my vagina and since I ran out of liners I had put toilet paper in my underwear but I’m afraid it may have gotten stuck in my vagina. I couldn’t find it anywhere and so I’m very worried! Has this happened to anyone or does anyone know how to help?? I’m a virgin and I didn’t feel anything go inside me but I didn’t find any toilet paper lying around either.
It's more likely it fell out, so have a look around your house before your parents find it. If it has gone inside you then you should be able to feel it with a clean finger - it might help to wear disposable gloves if you're a bit squeamish (and if you have any). If not, you could try having a look with a mirror and a torch.
whatmollyknew
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It's unlikely that it's inside you as it would have to be inserted.

It is very easy for tissue to slip out of the underwear though so I would check again around the house!
haleyp2004
Rep:
?
(Original post by whatmollyknew)
It's unlikely that it's inside you as it would have to be inserted.

It is very easy for tissue to slip out of the underwear though so I would check again around the house!
Thank you! I’ll do that
haleyp2004
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
It's more likely it fell out, so have a look around your house before your parents find it. If it has gone inside you then you should be able to feel it with a clean finger - it might help to wear disposable gloves if you're a bit squeamish (and if you have any). If not, you could try having a look with a mirror and a torch.
Thank you for replying! I’m assuming it fell out because I looked and couldn’t find anything but thanks for the advice!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (63)
27.51%
Less motivated (166)
72.49%

Watched Threads