The Student Room Group

Lucy’s not so secret diary

Scroll to see replies

😜😜😜Hey all
Iv'e finished college for today now as i finish at 12:15 on a Tuesday soo I had Philosophy first in which we went over marking 3,5,12 mark questions so we can see what needs to be included in our benchmark answers next week which was very useful. After that i had English lit in which we went over Chapter two of Great Gatsby annotating it. This afternoon i need to type up my lesson notes and i am going to do some prep for my Philosophy benchmark next week
How are you all? Doing ok?
Original post by LovingLucy
😜😜😜Hey all
Iv'e finished college for today now as i finish at 12:15 on a Tuesday soo I had Philosophy first in which we went over marking 3,5,12 mark questions so we can see what needs to be included in our benchmark answers next week which was very useful. After that i had English lit in which we went over Chapter two of Great Gatsby annotating it. This afternoon i need to type up my lesson notes and i am going to do some prep for my Philosophy benchmark next week
How are you all? Doing ok?

is it far to collage from where you live........you said you get bus so is it more than half an hour away?

just being nosy lucy is that ok lol:biggrin:
Original post by Golderz Is Great
is it far to collage from where you live........you said you get bus so is it more than half an hour away?

just being nosy lucy is that ok lol:biggrin:

Not too far if you drive it’s like 15 minutes but no one can drive me so I get the bus but it would take ages to walk
Not too far if you drive it’s like 15 minutes but no one can drive me so I get the bus but it would take ages to walk

How long does the bus take you then?

sorry thats the last question i will ask :biggrin:
How long does the bus take you then?

sorry thats the last question i will ask :biggrin:

15-20 mins ish
15-20 mins ish

15 minutes not too bad but i really hate the bus so 10 minutes is enough:smile:
Hey all
How aRe you all doing? I’ve been getting a little stressed today to be honest about me benchmark but I’m ok

Soo college first I had Ancient Rome in which we did Augustus with the Roman gods and all the reforms he made. next I had philosophy in which we spoke loads about the benchmark and planned the 25 mark question we will be doing in the exam. I didn’t do any work this afternoon as I knew if I was stressed that was a bad idea sooo I did some crystal art.

Tomorrow I’ve got quite a few bits to do apart from lessons as I really want to start my revsion properly now xx
(edited 3 years ago)
Hey all
How aRe you all doing? I’ve been getting a little stressed today to be honest about me benchmark but I’m ok

Soo college first I had Ancient Greece in which we did Augustus with the Roman gods and all the reforms he made. next I had philosophy in which we spoke loads about the benchmark and planned the 25 mark question we will be doing in the exam. I didn’t do any work this afternoon as I knew if I was stressed that was a bad idea sooo I did some crystal art.

Tomorrow I’ve got quite a few bits to do apart from lessons as I really want to start my revsion properly now xx

Good shout on doing some crystal art, working while stressed is a big no-no! Hope you enjoyed the art! Good luck with your revisionnnnnn
Hey all

Soo college first I had Ancient Greece in which we did Augustus with the Roman gods and all the reforms he made. next I had philosophy in which we spoke loads about the benchmark and planned the 25 mark question we will be doing in the exam. I didn’t do any work this afternoon as I knew if I was stressed that was a bad idea sooo I did some crystal art.

ancient greece sounds hard thats the sort of subject that will make me seem really stupid:redface:
Original post by Shadbury
Good shout on doing some crystal art, working while stressed is a big no-no! Hope you enjoyed the art! Good luck with your revisionnnnnn

Thank you 😊

ancient greece sounds hard thats the sort of subject that will make me seem really stupid:redface:

Whoops I typed that wrong I had Ancient Rome but it’s the same thing. I’ve got Greece today but honestly my teacher is so amazing with different abilities and I’m sure you wouldn’t basement really stupid
Hey guys
How you all doing? I'm doing good i feel like this week is going really fast or is that just me? anyway im very excited as on Saturday im going to breakfast with my grandad which will be really nice.

So what have I done today?
I had form first today which was really boring as we had a video on our benchmarks and stuff in for this school year and year 13 so a bit far ahead but ok. Then i did some revision which wasnt too bad actually i haven't done the essay plan yet but im doing it tomorrow. Then i had English langguage in which we re wrote a speech in a different style of language and we did some annotating of one of our anthology texts on Russel barnd in parliment talking about drugs. Then i had Ancient Greece side of history which is my preferred half in that we finished the battle of marathon and then we went over our homework on King Xerxes and then spent the rest of the lesson doing about the second persian invasion.

Plans for this evening are to type yp notes and watch something also try and gte rid of my headache.
Hey guys
How you all doing? I'm doing good i feel like this week is going really fast or is that just me? anyway im very excited as on Saturday im going to breakfast with my grandad which will be really nice.

So what have I done today?
I had form first today which was really boring as we had a video on our benchmarks and stuff in for this school year and year 13 so a bit far ahead but ok. Then i did some revision which wasnt too bad actually i haven't done the essay plan yet but im doing it tomorrow. Then i had English langguage in which we re wrote a speech in a different style of language and we did some annotating of one of our anthology texts on Russel barnd in parliment talking about drugs. Then i had Ancient Greece side of history which is my preferred half in that we finished the battle of marathon and then we went over our homework on King Xerxes and then spent the rest of the lesson doing about the second persian invasion.

Plans for this evening are to type yp notes and watch something also try and gte rid of my headache.

Honestly you are working so hard I have hopes that you will get what you need for york university :biggrin:

also whats your breakfast gonna be on sat lucy?:smile:
Honestly you are working so hard I have hopes that you will get what you need for york university :biggrin:

also whats your breakfast gonna be on sat lucy?:smile:

Thank you I do too :biggrin:

Sausages, scrambled egg, bacon,toast, hash browns, baked beans and orange juice (a very big one) :smile:
Thank you I do too :biggrin:

Sausages, scrambled egg, bacon,toast, hash browns, baked beans and orange juice (a very big one) :smile:

that sounds too nice lucy and im hungry so thanks and i LOVE hash browns:smile:
Hey guys
how are you all?
I’m good actually really excited for tomorrow also the day is seriously going fast so what have I done today? I pretty much spent all morning doing philosophy revision I will attach some pictures at the end. Then I had philosophy in which we did some independent work as half the class had their benchmark and now I’m back to revising again xxx

2C1EB42F-2EAE-4B1D-9DA1-5A6D333E5588.jpeg
8141C13E-2357-4D99-A19D-34DD0A91A569.jpeg
Your notes are so pretty!
Original post by Roses & Dreams
Your notes are so pretty!

Thank you!
Lucy could I ask you a question? I know you do English Literature and Language combined, but do you enjoy English Literature? What's it like?
Original post by Roses & Dreams
Lucy could I ask you a question? I know you do English Literature and Language combined, but do you enjoy English Literature? What's it like?

Yes I love it basically you have set books and then you do a bunch of annotating and its like a lecture you have have to make notes off of and try and keep up
Hey all
How have you all been? I’ve been good however I’m feeling very tired at the moment but never mind but what have I done.

Saturday
I tidied my room, I went out for breakfast with my grandad and went into town with him and we went to costa then in the afternoon I got some new crystal art kits they’re both nightmare before christmas ones so I started one of those and in the evening I did some revision and carried on watching haunting of Bly manor which is amazing!!!!!

Sunday
This morning I did more crystal art and watched Merlin, I then went for a walk with one of my friends and then did some more revision and played with my sisters.

Sooo what’s coming up this week
1) watch more of haunting of Bly manor
2) go into college and do work
3) Philosophy benchmark Tuesday
4) Ancient Greece benchmark at some point too
5) do more crystal art

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending