uncomfortable down there...

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
i made another post cuz i'm rlly scared! someone described exactly how i feel(I'm 14, never had s3x):
"does it kind of feel like there's a twig in there, and you feel like you have to stand still with your legs tight together to stop it, and you can't walk. I know that's very specific but that's something I used to get a lot lol"

EXACTLY THAT!! like right now, I'm laying in bed and it's fine, but when i move around, that's when it doesn't feel right.

this started Friday after school. I've taken paracetamol in between and been to the toilet A LOT.

please help, my mom might take me to the doctor and I'm so so so scared
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
It kinda happens to me too but nor that severe I guess. It's usually when my period is near. Did you have yours yet?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
It kinda happens to me too but nor that severe I guess. It's usually when my period is near. Did you have yours yet?
no, my period is due on 18th but then again I'm only 14
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
no, my period is due on 18th but then again I'm only 14
It's been happening to me since I first got it. But tbh u should tell you, mom. She might know what to do or a doctor's opinion would also be nice if the pain is too much
Anonymous #1
It's been happening to me since I first got it. But tbh u should tell you, mom. She might know what to do or a doctor's opinion would also be nice if the pain is too much
okay, i will, tysm!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (63)
27.51%
Less motivated (166)
72.49%

Watched Threads