kmcc_x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My family will be moving to England from Scotland this year and I dont know what year I will go into or what qualifications I will do.
I have an October 2004 birthday so have finished s4 and my Nat5s. Next year I am ment to start S5 and my highers.
Vilinnell
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I would imagine you’d do A levels? I’ve never been in this situation but it seems like that would make the most sense.
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by kmcc_x)
My family will be moving to England from Scotland this year and I dont know what year I will go into or what qualifications I will do.
I have an October 2004 birthday so have finished s4 and my Nat5s. Next year I am ment to start S5 and my highers.
A levels in Year 12 would be the next logical step

They're 2 year long courses (so exams at the end of Year 13 (S6)), and usually people do 3 (sometimes 4, but you only need 3 for uni) subjects. There are more exams at the end of the course (while we've got one per subject - albeit sometimes with a break in between 2 papers - you have several exams on different days for A levels). There's also several exam boards in England, so definitely make sure you figure out which exam board specifications you need before you start doing any work!

Hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (20)
22.73%
No (68)
77.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed